Full Job Description
Has general knowledge in mechanical workings of vehicles.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- TESDA Certification – NC 1 at least
Job Type: Full-time
You can also send your CV/Resume to our HR Dept at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Applying for Mechanical Assembler” as subject. Or call 049-530-9624 to directly inquire.